11 Dec A Few of My Favorite Things at Swoozie’s // See You There Tomorrow!
Posted at 06:00h
in Home Making
Last week, I told you about a fun event I have coming up tomorrow night at Swoozie’s! I can’t wait! Swoozie’s is literally my favorite gift store in Dallas. I’m about to go crazy with that 15% off discount they’ll have tomorrow night, and it’s much easier to spend money when I know it’s going to a good cause! Since the party is tomorrow, I want to share with you my favorite gifts for my loved ones [or myself] that I either already have or that I desperately want so you can get as excited as I am for the discount we’re about to get! These are a few of my FAVORITE things at Swoozie’s! And yes, I walked around Swoozie’s taking photos of everything I want there. It happened. Don’t judge.
1. Voluspa Mokara Candle // This candle is always on my coffee table in my living room. It just smells so fresh and clean and makes the whole room smell better. I’m all about using essential oils over candles, but this one is my exception simply because it’s too good NOT to light!
2. Corkcicle Tumbler // I literally use mine EVERY DAY. Every. Single Day. I want to replace all of my coffee cups with these, but, you know… budget and stuff.
3. Blankie Tails // B can most-definitely expect to see the shark tail blankie underneath the tree this Christmas. I think it’s the CUTEST!
4. Big O Key Rings // Attention moms everywhere! You’ll never be searching for hours in your purse/diaper bag AGAIN. I have thought a million times “I love this thing. I’m so glad I have it!”
5. Christmas Styrofoam Cups // I seriously come into the store seasonally and purchase cups for my house. F and I use these for coffee on the go and for our “wine walks” [when we put the baby in the stroller and we leisurely stroll around the neighborhood with wine…] I just admitted that on the internet.
6. Disposable Paper Tear-Off Placemats // BEST INVENTION EVER. Makes dinner parties that much easier! PLUS, you can use multiple as a table runner if you want!
7. Disco The Halls Disco Ball Cups // Because any party will be instantly more fun with these, right?
8. ‘Celebrate Everything’ by Darcy Miller // I’m fairly certain I want to memorize this book.
9. Happy Everything Plate // I think this is DARLING for a family to have. You change out the holiday and to fit whatever you’re currently celebrating, so it can stay out all year long!
10. Big, Leather Tote Bag // Swoozie’s will personalize them for you! Imagine all the stuff I could fit in this? All the stuff… All of it.
11. Kate Spade Office Supplies // I have a set of Kate Spade Office supplies and they make me feel like a beautiful, sexy, organized goddess of corporate America [even though I work from home]. #girlboss
12. Gold, Pretzel bottle openers // OMG LOVE THIS! Yes. Yes. Yes.
13. Oversized, Plush Elephant // Because I just love this for a sweet bitty baby precious love! No, I don’t want it for myself… that’s ridiculous… Right?
14. Letters To You Book // This is a book dedicated to mommies who love their babies! It gives you prompts to write to your baby about so that they’ll have the letters to read through as they grow up! So sweet!
15. Zoocchini Dinosaur and Unicorn Towels // Because I’m a sucker for anything and everything bath time. SO CUTE!
See you tomorrow night! All of these items mentioned in my list of a few of my FAVORITE things at Swoozie’s will be available tomorrow night, along with so much more! Can’t wait!