27 Apr Recipe // Easy Paleo Fudge
That’s the time it hits me. I’m just minding my own business and then out of NOWHERE, I need chocolate. Like, I. NEED. CHOCOLATE. Like, if I don’t get chocolate now, you BEST get out of my way!!
This Paleo Fudge recipe allows me to fill my chocolate fix without throwing me off the clean-eating wagon. It’s SO GOOD and, with only 6 ingredients, it’s easy to make! The best part about this Paleo Fudge is that I can make a large batch and then keep it in my freezer until the next craving hits (which will probably be around 8:30pm-right after dinner)!
Here’s what you need:
- 1/2 cup Organic Pure Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup Organic Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 cup Crunchy Almond Butter
- 1/4 cup Real Maple Syrup
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- Place everything except the almond butter into a blender or food processor and blend well [I use a NutraBullet]
- Add the Almond Butter and mix until well blended
- Pour into a dish lined with wax paper
- Place in the freezer for 2 hours
- Cut into 12 equal-sized pieces and enjoy!
**You’ll want to keep these in your freezer, as the almond butter and coconut oil tend to melt fairly easily.
I just keep these in my freezer and grab one whenever I have the craving! These are great to keep around as a healthy alternative to that processed chocolate bar!