14 Jul Recipe // Paleo Chocolate Protein Soufflé
Today I want to share with you one of my favorite recipes of all time… this is so easy to make, is full of protein, is paleo and comes in a cute little mug! What else could a girl need? When I was counting my macros, this was my go-to dessert to help me reach my proteins! [I’d go sans-almond butter to keep my fats low, though. So sad!]
So, here’s a yummy chocolate protein soufflé recipe for you all!
- 2 Tbs of Almond Meal/Almond Flower
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tbs of honey
- 2 Tbs Almond Milk
- 2 Tbs of Protein Powder [I use the IDLife Protein Powder... I've tried others and it's literally the worst ever, so go ahead and use the IDLife Chocolate Protein Powder.]
- 1 Scoop Almond Butter
- Pour all ingredients into a coffee mug
- Stir all ingredients WELL. This will be the longest part of the process
- Place mug in the Microwave and cook on High for 45 seconds. If the soufflé is runny, continue to microwave in increments of 10 seconds until you reach the right consistency. BE CAREFUL NOT TO OVERCOOK!
- Add a scoop of almond butter and enjoy!
This is seriously the yummiest, easiest and healthiest dessert you can make in less than 5 minutes! It’s the perfect afternoon pick-me-up, chocolate fix or pre or post workout protein fill! I honestly make this weekly [if not daily]. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do!