03 Jul Recipe // Fourth of July Wine Spritzers
It’s 4th of July weekend! Happy Independence Day! Why not celebrate in style by throwing a clean-eating cookout, complete with these fabulous red white and blue Fourth of July wine spritzers! They’re so easy to make and they’re super refreshing!
Mason jars and colorful straws make these cocktails extra festive! If you’re throwing a party, simple touches like that make all the difference!
Here’s the recipe:
- La Croix Sparkling Water Pamplemousse Flavor
- Titos Vodka
- White wine [I chose a Sauvignon Blanc because you'll definitely want something more fruity than a buttery chardonnay]
- Red and Blue Food Coloring
- Pour a 4oz glass of the wine into a mason jar
- Add a shot of the Titos Vodka
- Pour in a can of the Pamplemousse La Croix
- Add 2 drops of either the red or blue food coloring [don't do more than 2].
*FYI, these don’t have to be red or blue. You can make them any color you’d like to go with the theme of your party. Just don’t do yellow. Trust me on that.
Have a VERY HAPPY Fourth of July!